Tuesday 17 April 2012

Calibre e-book management

A colleague recently suggested using Calibre for e-book management. It seemed like something of a leap to me, quite used to plundering through my PDF files stuffed (and often lost) in categorized directories.

Anyway, I skeptically got hold of the software, tried it and got hooked.

To put it in a nutshell -
Calibre is to e-books, what iTunes is to music
- a living example of KISS at its best and it's free (you can donate of course if you wish).

Enjoy -
http://calibre-ebook.com/

Thoughts?

4 comments:

Smith James said...

Very powerful tool. I use it to read the kindle format on my laptop.

Elinor said...

To me it's even more powerful than iBooks for instance. It's so "meant" for reading anything :).
How's life going?
Love,
E x

Smith James said...

I tend to avoid items prefixed with an "i", so I wouldn't know. They also have iBooks ? It figures really.

Elinor said...

Well, they do on the iPad.
I would love to meet your daughter, how old is she now?
Love,
E
x

Online Marketing
Add blog to our blog directory blog search directory Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory