Sunday 28 December 2008

symfony - Ajax is not defined

I have been working on a small Ajax project using symfony - really trying to figure out how to get the nifty ajax functionalities working (using link_to_remote for instance).

I kept getting Ajax is not defined or Draggable is not defined errors and spent a couple of hours searching for the solution. Anyway, I finally came across this command:

symfony plugin:publish-assets


This got it all working for me - it simply copied the 'assets' (js scripts) to my /web folder. Simple :).

More code soon...

Thoughts in the meantime?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

helped me. Thanks.

Elinor said...

Glad to have been of use :)

erotic movie said...

helped me too

NG said...

u rock man!!!! ... I spent 2 weeks on this issue :p thanks for your help

Elinor said...

Wow, well, happy this was useful :)

Unknown said...

Didn't worked for me:( Can't find a solution, Ajax is not defined is still displaying:( Please help someone!

anothermike said...

After trying to figure this error out on my own for an hour, I found this post. Thank you. You helped me a lot.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our blog directory blog search directory Blog Directory Blogarama - The Blog Directory